Sunday, May 21, 2006



Hallo, this is my first attempt to write on Blogspot.
I would not really be inclined to share my views and thoughts with whomsoever on this (too) public place and space, but the temptation is great.......

So, I will first tell that I am fond of collecting books, preferably in English or Italian, on the topics of sailing ships and ship models, on the great drama of the American Civil War, and of surfing on the web for music, archeology and tales, and blogs of LIVING people.

In the ever growing turbulence of our day to day struggle for surviving (at least in Europe or maybe the US or Japan or various big cities elsewhere) in big urban concentrations, people tend to live by bits and pieces, and to seek refuge in own worlds for rest, nice friends, and well-being.

I am one of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home